Friday, October 8, 2010

Today i am very much happy coz i got some selected poems which i was searching from my childhood days. Ya i read all these poems when i was a kid now i am grown up so i thought i need some refreshment .so i after spending a lot of time i got my favourites poems and i am too satisfied that i have softcopy off all this poems coz now a days no value of hard copy. i had all these poems as a hard copy but now i have both. today i remembered my past and i was missing my mother's teaching. she taught me all these poems that i cant forget all these poems in my llife time. Salute to my mom's teaching. she is a hindi teacher so i am proud of my mummy.(its now but at that time i didnt want to take tutions from my mummy.). sorry mummy for not listening your words in my childhood. But still u are the most favourite teacher of my life. i promise you that i will never cross my limits and one day you will feel proud of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment