Wednesday, October 6, 2010

responsibilities

Today my day was really hectic. I went somewhere for a recruitment drive and do u know what happened today there was so crowd they cancelled the drive oh god i spent there 4 hours for getting chance to sit for the drive but i didn't get chance. then i came back at 5 and i remembered i had a mail for another drive from 3 to 5 pm but again i remembered i need to buy injection for my mummy and have to parcel it through my brother in law. so i left the idea of walk in and went to buy medicine after searching a lot i got that. It was raining heavily though i was walking in rain because i knew its important to buy medicine. oh i went to sister's home after walking 5 km. in the midway i bought a book named i too had a love story and wings on the fire .

still i didnt read so i cant make any comments on books but i think everyone have a love story .
 "Kadli sheep bhujang swati ek gun teen jaisi sangati baithiye waiso hi phaldin"

Ya its true for everyone. till today i was unable to distinguish between another lines   "jo rahim uttam prakati kya kari sakat kusang cjandan wish byapat nahi lipte rehat bhujang"

but today i got answer. sometimes we cant change our self. we need to follow someones instructions .ya its true see every guy after marriage .they hear a lot to their wives not parents. sometimes i am get puzzled that how a son or girl can treat their parents as their enemy.
sometimes i get tired of performing my duty then again i think at lest i am better then those guys who don't even know their responsibilities. ya i am telling about my brother . How guys can forget their duties . i know its difficult to balance family and job but still they can make a try even when their parents need them. every parents have some expectations from their children . sometimes i shout that do i am here only  to perform my duty then after a moment i think that its good that i have some responsibilities. At least i have something to do which makes me more strong in my life.
ya when i will go somewhere they will ask me what u did the whole year then i will not able to make them  understand my problem because still i am a failure in my field. i am unable to make my career but is it less to have a title of responsible daughter when those who have progressive career have forgotten their duties.Its better to be failure then to be successful on sacrificing parents life. I am glad at least i did something for my parents not like other children who used their parents to get their goal and after getting their goal they left their parents. I don't need this kind of success . I am glad today that i am a responsible daughter and i will be forever

No comments:

Post a Comment