Monday, October 4, 2010

Missing my old days

I remember before 2 years back I had everything in my life I had a offer letter of a reputated company .So just exactly before 2 years I had rejected a offer letter for my best friend. Really I am missing that days. No worry ,no tension of life. Life was full of joy and happiness.can I get back that days . I cant .

I am really missing some lines of  poem "Mera Naya Bachpan" by Subhadra Kumari Chauhan



Now I am in a place where I have nothing to lose. I don't have anything in my hand ,Though I am ready to face  any challenge of my life. Just I am worried about my parents little bit because they are right according to their point of view and I am according to me .So cant fight with my destiny if it uses my parents as a means to stop myself from getting my goal of life. So please destiny don't use my parents as they are very nice. Just give me sometime to achieve my goal .  I need some time to make it out.I know nobody is inborn great. People are grat because they are determined to do so. I am also determined to achieve my goal just I need is your support God .
Hope you will support me God.

4 comments:

  1. Really cool poem . I love this poem. It represents truth of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had this poem in 6th grade . . .
    but i was not knowing its meaning at that time ( mai Hindi may poor tha ) ...now it reminds me of my funny school days ;-) ;-)cooooooool...
    . . .i love this poem, so meaning full ;-)

    ReplyDelete