Monday, October 4, 2010

Atleast I got what to do and what not to

I am here to express myself because I think from last 23 years I was unable to express myself and I was searching any way but today I got it. Today I am a free bird far away from my home in search of my destination . Hope early I will get it. Yesterday I was reading "WHITE TIGER" by Arvind Adiga. At that time I was thinking that I have to express my self through any means otherwise I would be frustated more and it would lead me in the direction where I never wanted to go. See today I got the way. Its true there is a will ,there is a way But though sometimes u are not in a position to make a choice. Sometimes you have to accept the life as it is . I was not a girl to accept my life as it is but now i am in conditon where i cant change anything. though I am trying my level best. I always followed a rule that is "Everything of too much is bad" but now i am realizing the fact that its true only for human beings not for all . Sometimes I doubt about the presence of God because I saw many things which force me to make a doubt about it. Though still I have faith on God. Somehow I lost faith on myself. So its a try for regaining my self confidence as i belief that
"Winners don't do different things, they do things differently"
.
So I am trying to make out things differently (hey I know grapes are sour). But sometimes we have to like whatever we have. If we stuck to like things which we don't have then life would not be easier for us.
 I never got anything which I wanted so I started liking things which I have. Sometimes people get me wrong they think that I am appreciating my self and I don't wanna change my life but I know that whenever I will start changing myself I would be no more a happy person(because we all are social human beings and so many people are connected to our lives.So a change in our life can make effects on all the connected lives). So I don't wanna make any change in my life because I love all the  people who are directly or indirectly connected to my life.Still  I  know I will get my destination without changing  my life. Moreover the victory  would be achieved by myself  on my rules of  life. I have four rules of my life and I have to follow them throughout my  life .

1:- Every thing of too much is bad.

2:- Be your own judge and you will be happy for ever.

3:- Winners don't do different things they do things differently.

4:- Everything is as funny as long as it is happening to others when it happens to us it becomes a tragedy.

1 comment:

  1. halo arpana maam . can u give me suggestion how to start my blog.. i like ur blogs .. u r expert.. i write in my diary but want to share it with people using blog.. help me

    ReplyDelete