Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MAHALAYA



“DEHI SAUBHAAGYAM AAROGYAM DEHI DVISHO JAHI.
VIDEHI DEVI KALYANAM VIDEHI PARMASHRIYAM, RUPAM DEHI JAYAM DEHI YASHO DEHI DVISHO JAHI.”

HAPPY MAHALAYA to all of u. Today its 7.22 A.M and i am writing this. Actually this is the day which we are celebrating from past 22 years. I never remebered that i didn't go outside with my parents to call or invite  Goddess Durga. Missing the day but still through internet i can hear the mantras and can feel the puja from heart. Please devi durga make us happy and satisfied. We all family memebers have faith in you so please help us as we need you now. I know i am gonna miss my hometown though i am happy because  i know that still my heart is in my hometown. I used to stand on terrace till 3 A.M. to see people roaming in Saptami,Astami, and Navami. Dasmi i am gonna miss you too much. The dancing of my friends when they used to go to Bhasan. oh can't stop myself from recalling the past. I am gonna miss you all of my friends and everything related to Durga puja.I will miss the khichri and labra. of Astami  .I. cant forget those days. Those days were the best days of my life. Wearing new dress i used to roam with friends. Really these day i am feeling too much Loneliness because i am here far away from my home and friends. Hope soon i will able to visit my hometown and also will able to enjoy the Durga puja once again

No comments:

Post a Comment